The Culverhouse College of Commerce and Business Administration
- Dr. Guy Bailey Named President of The University of Alabama
- Culverhouse Grad Marillyn Hewson Named President, COO of Lockheed Martin
- Leslie Parrish named first recipient of Dr. James Cashman Business Honors Award
- Microfinance group formed by Culverhouse students makes first loan to tornado victim
- Undergrad Accounting Program Ranked #20 by Public Accounting Report
- President of AICPA visits UA, says 'it's a good time to be a CPA'
- Meet Dean J. Michael Hardin
- STEM Path to MBA Offers Top Students Shorter Degree Path
Quick Student Resources
Culverhouse Grad Marillyn Hewson Named President, COO of Lockheed Martin
Marillyn A. Hewson, a graduate of The University of Alabama’s Culverhouse College of Commerce, has been named president and chief operating officer of Lockheed Martin, succeeding president and COO Chris Kubasik. Read more...